AKSU ECE-45 VEHICLE MOUNTED TRIPLE EXHAUST ULV DEVICE
(Our registered products are under our patent production, TR 2005 00558 Y)
CESSPOOL SPRAYING WITH OUR BACKPACK TYPE ULV DEVICES
SUPERIOR FEATURES OF AKSU ECE-45 VEHICLE MOUNTED TRIPLE EXHAUST ULV DEVICE
Our company has manufactured patented special products without blowers and with a system that no local or foreign company has. Hence, the maintenance-repair of our products designed without high cost blower systems is very easy and the spare parts are cheap. It is known that visuality is very important in municipality disinfection. Since U.L.V. (wet cold-fogging) systems are not visual, the public generally criticizes municipality workers stating that they just spray water and go. Thanks to the visibility method discovered by our professional disinfection team working at Integrated Pest Management, smoke is thrown off to provide visibility and attract mosquitoes. Click the link to watch ULV video images.
This system is the spraying method developed in accordance with the latest technology suggested by the World Health Organization (WHO). In addition to its efficiency superiority due to its ability to mix with water instead of fuel as pesticide additive, it also prevents environmental pollution. It eliminates the excessive costs for municipalities and hotels. Our environmentally friendly ULV devices can also spread nice scents thanks to the aerosol mist that it produces.
WHY USE AKSU ULV?
1. It has the advantage of being a one of a kind state of the art technological product. It is the invention of Turkish Engineers. Patent No: TR 2005 00558 Y
2. With the special method developed by our company, the device can work effectively with 3 times less pesticide at an area that is 3 times larger. This way billions of liras worth of pesticides are not spread out on the natural habitat thereby causing groundwater pollution. Please click for droplet analysis results.
3. Each of the pesticide outlet nozzles have U.L.V. property. Unlike its equivalents, this feature enables the device to continue operation even when one of the nozzles break down.
4. Our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices can also generate 220V electric current. Hence, the device that is used for electricity needs during daytime can be used to fight against flies and mosquitoes at night. Equivalent foreign and counterpart local products do not have this feature.
5. Since power can be divided as desired, AKSU products make savings by eliminating the high maintenance and repair costs of equivalent older blower system devices and it is not possible for the product to lose its ULV feature in time.
6. Parts that should be replaced over time are very cheap compared with their counterparts and the replacement procedure is very easy.
7. Thanks to the effect feature of our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices, mosquitoes are drawn to the device at night by the emitted simulated smoke which is a feature that its counterparts do not have. Please click to view the ULV video images.
8. Aksu products are authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture which is the only official authority and the Ministry periodically inspects our products. As is known, all spraying devices are subject to licensing by the Ministry of Agriculture even if they are only used for environment spraying.
9. Since our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices produce 220V electricity, pest control can be easily made in all open and closed areas that cannot be accessed such as barns, purification plants, waste areas etc. Please click to see our references.
10.Akdeniz University, Ankara University Faculty of Agriculture, Bornova Agricultural Pest Control research Institute support our company by patenting our company products.
· ULV spraying method is 5 times more efficient than fogging since the pesticide particles can stay suspended in the air for a longer period of time.
· In hot fogging the doors and windows should be kept closed while ULV is not even realized.
· Hot fogging is costly due to fuel expenses whereas ULV is not.
· It is environmentally friendly since pesticide mixture is prepared with water instead of fuel.
· Whereas the fuel used in hot fogging has cancerogenic effects, ULV is harmless since it uses water.
· There is the risk of deflagration in hot fogging whereas ULV does not have such a risk.
· There is an efficiency loss of 30 % since the pesticide is burnt during exhaustion whereas ULV systems do not have this efficiency loss since cold fogging is used.
· There is no expensive fuel use.
· Spraying is more visual in our new model ULV devices. Please click here to view the video images.
|HOME PAGE||ABOUT US||OUR PRODUCTS||REFERENCES||NEWS||OUR CERTIFICATES||CONTACT US||TURKISH|