AKSU EFE-20 HAND RETRACTABLE ULV DEVICE WITH FAN
Briggs & Stratton 6 hp / 3,8 kVA power generator is used at locations with electricity problems.
Spraying Option Without Entering the Greenhouse Area
With this method an Aksu Efe-20 ULV device is placed in the middle of a 4 acre greenhouse area and spraying is carried out in one direction for 45 minutes and in the other for another 45 minutes. Fog is formed inside the greenhouse and thanks to its homogeneous distribution, it reaches not only the pests under and over the leaves but also the top iron bars and the soil making it the most effective pest control method. All greenhouse from top to bottom is sprayed. All insecticides and fungicides can be used and there is no need for frequent spraying. The 20 lt. chrome nickel pesticide tank is used up in 90 minutes when the pesticide valve is fully opened. Pesticides not killed by AKSU ULVs cannot be killed with any other method. Even a30 acres of greenhouse area can be sprayed with this method using auxiliary fan support.
Spraying with AKSU ULV devices is carried out in a very short amount of time and by finding the target easily. The formation of ideal droplet size with Aksu U.L.V. Devices and the long suspension times of pesticides in air are keys to success in field and volume spraying. For using high amount of pesticides does not mean better spraying.
New Generation Spraying Machines Manufactured Using Advanced Turkish Technology
EASY, EFFECTIVE AND ECONOMIC SPRAYING
With the Aksu Patented Efe-20 Greenhouse Type Spraying Devices you can;
· Save on pesticide, manpower and time.
· Since pesticide holds onto the plant effectively, the spraying is efficient and spraying time increases.
· Pesticide droplet diameter (micron) can be adjusted.
· There is no pesticide residue or stain with these products. (Since pesticides with low residue times are used, there is no residue and stain problem)
· With AKSU ULV devices the pesticide is sprayed at the right time and the right amount to only the targeted area. It sprays the plant without washing but coating and the pesticide does not flow to the soil.
· All types of water soluble, powder and liquid pesticides can be used
· The device amortizes itself in one period.
· It has all the advantages of local production
· Our products have 2 year fabrication and 15 year spare parts and service warranty.
· It is the only alternative and the best solution for good agriculture practices.
· Our products are sold at Agriculture Credit Cooperatives, please ask for them
· They are preferred because they are easy to use and effective
· 5 acres of greenhouse area is sprayed with 20 lt. instead of 1000 lt. in 80 minutes.
· Spraying can be carried out from a fixed point with Aksu Efe-20 without entering the greenhouse area.
· Aksu Efe-20 does not leave any stain or residue
· In old system spraying devices, expensive and systemic pesticides that increase residue time are used. Whereas Aksu Efe-30 uses cheaper contact effect pesticides that do not leave any residue. Please click for the scientific report by Akdeniz University.
· Since it reaches all areas of the leaf, there is no need for frequent spraying. Hence this also makes a saving.
· The device is controlled by the main on/off switch on the device.
· With the Aksu Efe-20 ULF devices with fan, the pesticide droplets can reach the underside of leaves as well as the top iron bars of the greenhouse thanks to the circulation (air flow) provided by the fan without entering the 100 m long greenhouse tunnels. It is the most effective and economical device for insecticide (pesticides for harmful pests) and fungicides.
· The ULV device fuse can be closed enabling only the fan to work in order to dehumidify the environment. (the device should not contact the plant at all times and should not be held towards the plant directly). Thus, many fungus related diseases are prevented.
· Since the device can be easily moved up and down, it can be used very easily in the greenhouse and its height can be adjusted according to that of the plant.
· It can be used for disinfection purposes.
· Please click for drop analysis results.
· The success ratio is 85%
Aksu Efe-20 greenhouse sprayings 285 (spraying from the middle of the greenhouse)
GREENHOUSE SPRAYING WITH AKSU EFE-20 (1)
In insecticide applications (pest control)
Farmers using our products get the best results in greenhouse spraying applications. With this new system that does not require a lot of personnel, spraying is no longer a nightmare. It has a very high success ratio in greenhouse sprayings. It is the best and most conclusive solution to eliminate all pests such as trips, red spider, white mosquito etc. There is no problem such as the pesticide didnt kill the pests or such as stains and residues.
With this system, besides comfort and quality spraying, greenhouse tunnels are entered only to move the device. It is observed that the device makes perfect spraying when operated for 5 minutes in a greenhouse with 30-40 m on both sides.
WHY USE AKSU ULV?
1. It has the advantage of being a one of a kind state of the art technological product. It is the invention of Turkish Engineers. Patent No: TR 2005 00558 Y
2. With the special method developed by our company, the device can work effectively with 3 times less pesticide at an area that is 3 times larger. This way billions of liras worth of pesticides are not spread out on the natural habitat thereby causing groundwater pollution. Please click for droplet analysis results.
3. Each of the pesticide outlet nozzles have U.L.V. property. Unlike its equivalents, this feature enables the device to continue operation even when one of the nozzles break down.
4. Our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices can also generate 220V electric current. Hence, the device that is used for electricity needs during daytime can be used to fight against flies and mosquitoes at night. Equivalent foreign and counterpart local products do not have this feature.
5. Since power can be divided as desired, AKSU products make savings by eliminating the high maintenance and repair costs of equivalent older blower system devices and it is not possible for the product to lose its ULV feature in time.
6. Parts that should be replaced over time are very cheap compared with their counterparts and the replacement procedure is very easy.
7. Thanks to the effect feature of our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices, mosquitoes are drawn to the device at night by the emitted simulated smoke which is a feature that its counterparts do not have. Please click to view the ULV video images.
8. Aksu products are authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture which is the only official authority and the Ministry periodically inspects our products. As is known, all spraying devices are subject to licensing by the Ministry of Agriculture even if they are only used for environment spraying.
9. Since our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices produce 220V electricity, pest control can be easily made in all open and closed areas that cannot be accessed such as barns, purification plants, waste areas etc. Please click to see our references.
10.Akdeniz University, Ankara University Faculty of Agriculture, Bornova Agricultural Pest Control research Institute support our company by patenting our company products.
· ULV spraying method is 5 times more efficient than fogging since the pesticide particles can stay suspended in the air for a longer period of time.
· In hot fogging the doors and windows should be kept closed while ULV is not even realized.
· Hot fogging is costly due to fuel expenses whereas ULV is not.
· It is environmentally friendly since pesticide mixture is prepared with water instead of fuel.
· Whereas the fuel used in hot fogging has cancerogenic effects, ULV is harmless since it uses water.
· There is the risk of deflagration in hot fogging whereas ULV does not have such a risk.
· There is an efficiency loss of 30 % since the pesticide is burnt during exhaustion whereas ULV systems do not have this efficiency loss since cold fogging is used.
· There is no expensive fuel use.
· Spraying is more visual in our new model ULV devices. Please click here to view the video images.
|HOME PAGE||ABOUT US||OUR PRODUCTS||REFERENCES||NEWS||OUR CERTIFICATES||CONTACT US||TURKISH|