AKSU ULVs IN THE MOSQUITO AND FLY CONTROL AT HOTELS AND HOLIDAY CAMPS
Sinek ve Sivrisinek Mücadelesinde Küçük Tip Jeneratörlü Aksu Ece 10 ULV Tek Çıkışlı Cihazı Kullanılır. Cihazın Özellikleri;1.Araç üzeri kullanılabilir olması, 2.Elle çekilebilir olması,3.Sırtta takılabilir olması
Spraying with AKSU ULV devices is carried out in a very short amount of time and by finding the target easily. The formation of ideal droplet size with Aksu U.L.V. Devices and the long suspension times of pesticides in air are keys to success in field and volume spraying. For using high amount of pesticides does not mean better spraying.
Our company has manufactured patented special products without blowers and with a system that no local or foreign company has. Hence, the maintenance-repair of our products designed without high cost blower systems is very easy and the spare parts are cheap. It is known that visuality is very important in municipality disinfection. Since U.L.V. (wet cold-fogging) systems are not visual, the public generally criticizes municipality workers stating that they just spray water and go. Thanks to the visibility method discovered by our professional disinfection team working at Integrated Pest Management, smoke is thrown off to provide visibility and attract mosquitoes. Click the link to watch ULV video images.
This system is the spraying method developed in accordance with the latest technology suggested by the World Health Organization (WHO). In addition to its efficiency superiority due to its ability to mix with water instead of fuel as pesticide additive, it also prevents environmental pollution. It eliminates the excessive costs for municipalities and hotels. Our environmentally friendly ULV devices can also spread nice scents thanks to the aerosol mist that it produces.
The suspension time of pesticide particles in the air = efficiency
The interior and open air spraying of hotels is no longer a nightmare with Aksu products. It is a very easy spraying method that requires no expertise and can be applied by any staff member. Spraying carried out at the hotel lobby with the lowers adjustment of the device kills pests without any stain when the doors of the rooms are left open. The pesticides used are in compliance with environmental standards and cause no problems (click for environmental health pesticides).
When spraying is carried out in still air conditions and the windows of the hotel or the sprayed area are opened, all flies and pests can be eliminated regardless of the height of the building when the device is set to fine tune mode.
The spraying carried out for a holiday estate of 50-60 decares using an extension cable from 2-3 fixed points according to wind direction is very effective. When carrying out such a spraying method, there is no need to close windows and doors and pests are eliminated without attracting anyones attention.
With their wide range of usage areas, Aksu products can safely be used at hotels, houses, all closed areas, officers mess hall in the military, boarding houses and dormitories. Click for references.
Hand retractable foreign or local copies of foreign products are not preferred by users since they wear out the user. When the 9 kg. weight is carried by hand it is felt as if the device weighs 20 kg. or even more. Our Aksu Eve-10 backpack type ULV devices manufactured with patented advanced Turkish technology provides the best spraying and disinfection. Our best references are our customers, please click
Thanks to their ergonomic structure, Aksu ULV (Ultra Low Volume) devices can be used comfortably. In addition to their perfect spraying feature and ease of carrying as a backpack, these devices can also spray from a fixed point. Sprayings carried out using our devices reach even the narrowest spots. (waste areas, cesspools, barns etc.)
According to the studies carried out by our company, it has been determined that various touristic region municipalities in Antalya are still spraying using fogging system which is very disturbing for the tourists in addition to being inefficient. Therefore almost all touristic facilities including 5 star hotels and holiday camps cannot make use of municipality spraying and the companies that these facilities call for spraying state that they can only spray the interior areas and that it is not possible to control flies and mosquitoes in open air (due to lack of device and knowledge).
However, various hotels and holiday camps such as Gloria Golf Resort, Club Mega Saray, Letoonia, Club Asteria, TRT Camp, etc. and various municipalities such as Kemer, Belkıs, Kadriye, Yukarıkocayatak, Karaöz, Boğazkent, Ilıca, Yarpuz, etc. have been using our ULV devices for 2 years and they state that the efficiency of the system in open air is 85 %. In the light of all these experiences, free information can be obtained from our company regarding the applications.
If we consider that spraying operations carried out using our devices in the open regions of Antalya which is the most popular touristic spot in Turkey and the region will result in the elimination of the pest problem at 5 times lower the cost and that much efficiency; cooperation of our company with the Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Environment, Antalya Municipalities and Non-Governmental Organizations will solve the problem completely. In this way Antalya will attract more tourists.
CESSPOOL SPRAYING WITH OUR BACKPACK TYPE ULV DEVICES
Click to view the ULV video images.
WHY USE AKSU ULV?
1. It has the advantage of being a one of a kind state of the art technological product. It is the invention of Turkish Engineers. Patent No: TR 2005 00558 Y
2. With the special method developed by our company, the device can work effectively with 3 times less pesticide at an area that is 3 times larger. This way billions of liras worth of pesticides are not spread out on the natural habitat thereby causing groundwater pollution. Please click for droplet analysis results.
3. Each of the pesticide outlet nozzles have U.L.V. property. Unlike its equivalents, this feature enables the device to continue operation even when one of the nozzles break down.
4. Our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices can also generate 220V electric current. Hence, the device that is used for electricity needs during daytime can be used to fight against flies and mosquitoes at night. Equivalent foreign and counterpart local products do not have this feature.
5. Since power can be divided as desired, AKSU products make savings by eliminating the high maintenance and repair costs of equivalent older blower system devices and it is not possible for the product to lose its ULV feature in time.
6. Parts that should be replaced over time are very cheap compared with their counterparts and the replacement procedure is very easy.
7. Thanks to the effect feature of our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices, mosquitoes are drawn to the device at night by the emitted simulated smoke which is a feature that its counterparts do not have. Please click to view the ULV video images.
8. Aksu products are authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture which is the only official authority and the Ministry periodically inspects our products. As is known, all spraying devices are subject to licensing by the Ministry of Agriculture even if they are only used for environment spraying.
9. Since our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices produce 220V electricity, pest control can be easily made in all open and closed areas that cannot be accessed such as barns, purification plants, waste areas etc. Please click to see our references.
10.Akdeniz University, Ankara University Faculty of Agriculture, Bornova Agricultural Pest Control research Institute support our company by patenting our company products.
· ULV spraying method is 5 times more efficient than fogging since the pesticide particles can stay suspended in the air for a longer period of time.
· In hot fogging the doors and windows should be kept closed while ULV is not even realized.
· Hot fogging is costly due to fuel expenses whereas ULV is not.
· It is environmentally friendly since pesticide mixture is prepared with water instead of fuel.
· Whereas the fuel used in hot fogging has cancerogenic effects, ULV is harmless since it uses water.
· There is the risk of deflagration in hot fogging whereas ULV does not have such a risk.
· There is an efficiency loss of 30 % since the pesticide is burnt during exhaustion whereas ULV systems do not have this efficiency loss since cold fogging is used.
· There is no expensive fuel use.
· Spraying is more visual in our new model ULV devices. Please click here to view the video images.
The attainment of the ideal drop size and long suspension times are keys to field spraying success.
DROPLET ANALYSIS RESULTS OF AKSU ULV DEVICES
(carried out by the only authorized authority Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs)
Note: It can be decreased to the desired micron diameter with the adjustment valve.
OPEN AIR PEST CONTROL RESULTS WITH AKSU ULV DEVICES
TIME OF DROPLET DROP
The micron diameter that the pest can take is known in pest control, thus using high amounts of pesticide does not mean better spraying.
How can hotels make use of our company?
· They can try out the efficiency claim and purchase the device.
· They can have our professional team carry out their spraying operation and learn how it is done.
· They can purchase all kinds of Bayer environmental health products.
|HOME PAGE||ABOUT US||OUR PRODUCTS||REFERENCES||NEWS||OUR CERTIFICATES||CONTACT US||TURKISH|